Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Dean gets hosed



I was no fan of Howard Dean. And, I believe the fix is already in for the '04 elections, though Kerry's sudden rise makes me think that the evildoers would be happy with Kerry as a Bush replacement.

And I could not, with my limited knowledge, explain the Kerry rise...until I read this article. It's not a profound revelation, but it certainly makes the argument clear. Here is a quote:

On December 1, 2003, Howard Dean was ahead by twenty points in the polls when he appeared on Hardball with Chris Matthews and said, “We're going to break up the giant media enterprises.” This pronouncement went far beyond the governor’s previous public musings about possibly re-regulating the communications industry, and amounted to a declaration of war on the corporations that administer the flow of information in the United States.


Now I think Dean is a fake "liberal." He certainly wasn't that liberal as a governor of Vermont. But this argument makes some sense. The timing is right. It explains why the media turned on him so suddenly. The only other candidate to make such a statement was Kucinich...and we know where his campaign went.

I know, I know...Kerry is Skull and Bones (and by the way, those tourists who visit here for laughs, no one denies that the secret Yale fraternity exists...it's one of those "not really secret" conspiracies. An article I read recently pointed out that there are 800 living Skull and Bones members and four of them are in the executive branch or running for President.). I'm not sure you need that piece of information to explain Kerry. This article goes on to point out that Kerry had pronounced himself "delighted" with the Republican Congressional takeover in 1994.

Before I get accused of plagiarism, here's the link to the article itself. It is from a site that I just discovered called: Makethemaccountable.com. Check out the article and see what you think. I'll spend some time checking out this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home