Saturday, December 18, 2004

Quick Correction



A quick revision. I'm nothing if not a stickler for accuracy. Earlier I said Gary Webb was suicided, implying that he had been murdered and the crime scene manipulated to look like a suicide. However, I stand corrected. Helpful reader Joe has sent this link in which the coroner confirms that it was, in fact, a suicide, because, you see there was a suicide note there.

He also confirmed that it is rather unusual for a person to commit suicide with TWO shots to the head, but hey, these things do happen.

Somehow, though, I think Joe sent me the link because he is still suspicious about the death. Don't be Joe...he sent notes to everyone and even put his baby shoes in his mother's shed...whatever the fuck that means. It was an unfortunate and tragic suicide. Get it, Joe? Come on, work with me here....they just might be reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home