Thursday, February 26, 2004

Endorsing Nader



After having been given a lesson in how little free thought is respected by mainstream liberals, who embrace the paradoxical position that a)Nader isn't electable and his campaign has no chance and b)please, please, please, don't let him run 'cause it might huwt Kewwy, I've decided to endorse Ralph. That's right, Buzzflash. Quake in your virtual boots. All twelve of my loyal readers are on a mission now.

Why? Well, I'm going to link to two good articles that explain it better than I can, but the bottom line is, the establishment chose Kerry. I didn't. You didn't. I'm not sure any real people did. He doesn't represent me. He won't get us out of Iraq. He won't get my wife medical insurance. He won't stand up to the corporations...in fact, he's MARRIED to a corporation. Anyone but Bush? How about anyone but a corporate puppet. Dance, little Kewwy, dance.

Here are the articles...and Hey...thanks for listening. And, yes, these come from Counterpunch courtesy of Alex "Oswald did it" Cockburn and I have no idea who the writers are. Unlike the Dems, I will credit you with the ability to use all of your own judgment and experience when reading these articles to decide on their merit.

nader1

nader2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home